[TxMt] LaTeX Arrays

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Sat Feb 18 15:10:07 UTC 2006

On Feb 18, 2006, at 1:37 AM, Alan Schmitt wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm using LaTeX a lot for work but I'm a new user of TextMate. In
> order to benefit from these new commands, should I just check out
> the LaTeX bundle from subversion? Is it an extension of the
> official bundle that comes with TextMate?

Hey Alan,

	yes, you would need to check out the LaTeX bundle from subversion as
described in the manual. You will also need however to checkout a
global support directory which resides on the same level as the
bundles. So the path to the bundles would end up being:
  ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/...
while this support directory is in:
~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Support

You can try without it, most of the new commands in the bundle don't
need it. But to make full use of the Bibliography Completion
and :Label Completion commands, you will need it, and you also will
need it for CocoaDialog, which is what one of these array commands uses.

> Thanks,
>
> Alan
>
> --
> Alan Schmitt <http://alan.petitepomme.net/>
>
> The hacker: someone who figured things out and made something cool
> happen.
> .O.
> ..O
> OOO