[TxMt] php // comments?

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Sat Feb 18 10:32:57 UTC 2006

On 18/2/2006, at 11:19, Quinn Comendant wrote:

> [...] I've tried adding the following preferences to both PHP and HTML
> bundles, using source.php as the selector:

Worked for me. I added a new Preferences to the PHP bundle (named it
Comments), pasted your text, and then changed the scope selector to
source.php.

Now when I press cmd-/ in PHP, I get // inserted at the start of the
line.

> Idears?

While it generally should not be necessary, you may want to try to
restart TextMate. It does cache bundle items, but should flush that
cache when the bundle editor is closed (after a change has been made)
-- might be that somehow it wasn't.

> PS: Is it _always_ appropriate to use "HTML" as a file's language?

Yes!

> I noticed the "Source -> View source as HTML" command doesn't work
> unless
> you select " X PHP -> Use HTML".

That needs fixing, thanks.