[TxMt] No Auto Indent..

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Sat Feb 18 03:29:07 UTC 2006

On 17/2/2006, at 22:15, Eric Coleman wrote:

> Not sure what you need to debug this, but all of a sudden
> indentation has stopped working in the php bundle.  I've tried
> trashing the pref files, my bundles and themes, and even trashing
> txmate itself, and nothing is bringing it back.

Is this indent as in, pressing tab 3 times, then return, and have 3
tabs inserted at next line before the caret?

Is this local to PHP?

Does your source use hard or soft tabs, and is your tab setting (in
the status bar) the same? There is currently a problem with using
e.g. spaces to indent in the source, and having soft tabs disabled --
then TM will ignore the spaces in the source when calculating indent.