[TxMt] delete a space: impossible

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Fri Feb 17 17:48:06 UTC 2006

Le 17 févr. 06 à 18:10, Charilaos Skiadas a écrit :

> On Feb 17, 2006, at 9:17 AM, Alain Matthes wrote:
>>
>> Snippet are fine  but there are with latex a lot of commands and
>> it's difficult to remember all the shortcuts and the commands.
>
> Actually, the LaTeX bundle in its current version has almost no
> snippets. Most things are done with two commands, "Insert
> environment based on current word..." and "Insert Command based on
> current words..". These two are pretty customizable and you can add
> your own environment definitions and stuff. I'm noticing now that
> the environments "array", "tabular" etc don't have a nice default
> definition yet, so if someone can suggest what they would want
> inserted, I can add it to the command.
>
>> if i need to open the window of the snippets, i prefer a palette.
>> I think that a palette with tabs for ordering and with the status
>> bar ( the status bar at the bottom of the window is not very esay
>> to use) will be  a extraordinary tool.
>>
> I agree, a palette would be very nice. It is just a question of
> finding someone to write it as a textmate plugin. :) I would if I
> had the time. Over the summer maybe.

Perhaps it's possible to work like texshop with xml list

>> Yes !  Symbols 1.0.2 Trevor Harmon
>>
>> http://vocaro.com/trevor/software/widgets/
>
> Ah yes, I've seen that. I just thought maybe you knew of something
> for arrays. What exactly would want for arrays? It would be
> relatively easy to write a new command that asks you what kind of
> array you want, and how many rows and columns you want in it, and
> then set it up. Is that what you are looking for in terms of built
> in functionality?

arrays like this

\documentclass[10pt,a4paper]{article}
\usepackage[utf8]{inputenc}
\usepackage[frenchb]{babel}

\begin{document}

\begin{center}
\begin{tabular}{|l|*{10}{c|}}
\hline
Année& 1992&  1993& 1994& 1995&  1996&1997&1998&1999& 2000& 2001\\
\hline
Rang de &	0&1&2& 3&4&	5&6&7&8&9\\
\hline
Taux $t_i$&	42,7 & 42,9&43,4&43,7&44,8&44,9& 44,9&45,7&44,7 & 44,2\\
\hline
\end{tabular}
\end{center}
\end{document}