[TxMt] delete a space: impossible

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Fri Feb 17 14:22:28 UTC 2006

Le 17 févr. 06 à 14:47, Allan Odgaard a écrit :

> On 17/2/2006, at 14:42, Alain Matthes wrote:
>
>> [...]
>> with all "spaces" with all files txt, latex, html
>> when i cut a word of  n letters, i have n spaces
>
> Does the caret have the shape of an underline instead of an I-beam?
>
> If so, go to Edit -> Mode and uncheck overwrite mode.

the shape of an underline. I think that I typed on the
keys command control O instead of command control L :(

thanks for your answer and for your great software !

one feature request : a latex palette and a matrix
  palette like  the palettes of texhshop . There are some
latex widgets but  the code goes in the clipboard and not
in textmate . is it possible for a widget ?

Perhaps a little soft like Textpander  but with palette.

Greetings

Alain Matthes