[TxMt] Textmate and Spell Catcher X

Alan Schmitt alan.schmitt at polytechnique.org
Thu Feb 16 18:17:18 UTC 2006

Hello,

I'm trying Spell Catcher X, and I notice that it does not work so
well with Textmate when using "Auto-Show Suggestions" with a popup
list: the popup list is shown when there is a mistake, but no more
input is processed until I click on the window.

Is this a known bug of Textmate or Spell Catcher X? As both programs
look really nice, I'd be glad to have both work together.

Thanks,

Alan

--
Alan Schmitt <http://sardes.inrialpes.fr/~aschmitt/>

The hacker: someone who figured things out and made something cool
happen.
.O.
..O
OOO