[TxMt] templates: multiple files

Quinn Comendant quinn at strangecode.com
Thu Feb 16 02:38:19 UTC 2006

Hello all, hope to pick yer brains...

I notice that you can define multiple files for a template, but I can't
figure out how to create multiple files when running the template. Why
else would TM use multiple files in a template? But then again, there
seems to be only one $TM_NEW_FILE variable per template.

I'm trying to setup a template for a particular case when I will always
need several files at once. For now I'll just define one template for
each file I will need generated.

A quick side question, how can I populate env variables at runtime? If
my template has ${WHAT_DID_I_HAVE_FOR_LUNCH_TODAY} and I want to run a
template every day... is it possible to popup a dialog with fields to
fill-in or something?

Thanks!

Quinn