[TxMt] ConTeXt bundle

Christopher Creutzig christopher at creutzig.de
Wed Feb 15 16:58:50 UTC 2006

Steffen Wolfrum wrote:

> I've just downloaded TextMate and subscribed to this list, curious if
> there's also a ConTeXt bundle to work with.

 I haven't found any and started modifying a LaTeX copy, but it seems
that was not really the way to go – in any case, I have a
partially-patched bundke lying around that might save adopters some
work.  Then again, it might not and it also might be a good idea to
start the while thing from scratch, making good use of ConTeXt's xml
files for the interface definitions etc.

Regards,
	Christopher