[TxMt] projects on remote servers

Steve Lianoglou lists at arachnedesign.net
Wed Feb 15 03:42:58 UTC 2006

>> I just started working for this company where I HAVE to work off
>> of the server.
>> ... Any help in optimizing a remote type workflow would be greatly
>> appreciated.

In addition to the Transmit suggest .. Interarchy (and I bet a lot of
others too) have a 'mirror remote disk' type of thing, where it pulls
down the s/ftp disk to a local folder .. you edit the folders locally
on your folder, but Interarchy auto-synchs changes back to server as
you save .. that might help you out a bit.

At least, I think it will.
-steve