[TxMt] Bundles / Themes and Textmate Updates..

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Tue Feb 14 09:18:44 UTC 2006

On 14/2/2006, at 1:14, Eric Coleman wrote:

> [...] if a bundle gets updated, but I have a "customized" version
> (aka, i added a few things) I won't get the updated bundle.  Is
> this correct?  Or is textmate smart and only inserts my updates?

It is somewhat smart -- the items you edit (or create) will be placed
in ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles and TextMate will
merge these with the default set of items.

The details are limited, but it's mentioned here: http://
macromates.com/textmate/manual/bundles#editing_default_bundles_items