[TxMt] TODO Bundle enhancement

Soryu Soryu at serenity.de
Mon Feb 13 07:15:36 UTC 2006

Good Idea,

Regarding that file, I'd rather use an Environmental Variable like
$TM_TODO_TAGS or such, which is settable in General TextMate
Preferences. A comma separated list should suffice, I think. Or
better still, pipe-separated, so we can be lazy and pass that
directly to the regexp ;)

Soryu.

PS: One more thing I changed for the command. It works now for the
whole project. Before it would start at the folder of the current
file and search recursive from there. Plus the HTML even validates
now. :)