[TxMt] Proof of Concept: TmShortcutSnitch (was: UI - redistributing the density)

Nate Beaty nate at clixel.com
Mon Feb 13 05:20:26 UTC 2006

> inspired by the UI thread I hacked together a TextMate plugin. It
> shows all bundle shortcuts applying to the current scope whenever a
> modifier key is held for more than a second.

I agree this plugin is fantastic, but I had to remove it after just a
few minutes of use as I had no idea I often hold modifier keys while
I'm thinking, and it kept popping up when I didn't want it to.

Simply changing the method to invoke it would make it immensely more
useful.

Thanks for your work on this! Very cool idea..
Nate.

CLIXEL Design & Coding -- http://clixel.com/
BRAINFAG Comics -- http://brainfag.com/