[TxMt] TODO Bundle enhancement

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Mon Feb 13 00:35:37 UTC 2006

On 12/2/2006, at 18:33, Soryu wrote:

> So here is my/our version of the "Show TODO List" command. (I left
> in your "NikosChange" thingy which can be easily removed).
> What does the list say to this in general, and allan specifically?

The command is mainly the child of Brad Miller, but I can roll in the
changes, as it seems like a good improvement (now that it actually
updates correctly on toggle).

Those buttons though are still horrible :) And for an official
version, I'll remove NikosChange. But the command could be make to
use some optional environment variables, for stuff like this.