[TxMt] TODO Bundle enhancement

Steve Lianoglou lists at arachnedesign.net
Sun Feb 12 22:01:43 UTC 2006

Hey .. that looks pretty spiffy.

A little while ago I hacked up my TODO bundle to recognize different
tags .. i just changed the regex's and whatnot in the command itself.

I was wondering we could make it that more general, as in perhaps
making a file with your own delimited set of 'things' to flag in the
'todo' fashion .. kind of like Eclipse's task list.

So maybe something like:
TODO
NOTE
OPTIMIZE
DEBUG

You know ... different people can have their own way of flagging
parts of their code ... then the todo bundle can read those and do
what it does now by showing a separated list of them when you fire up
the command.

Just an idea to kick around ... maybe I'll take a crack at it.

-steve