[TxMt] Proof of Concept: TmShortcutSnitch (was: UI - redistributing the density)

Ned Baldessin androse at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 23:13:54 UTC 2006

I find it excellent !

Suggestions, after just a few minutes of usage :

1) The one second wait seems like an eternity when you're waiting for the
panel to show up. Plus it interferes when I keep Cmd pressed down more than
a second when I'm Cmd-tabbing between apps. So maybe you should change the
activation method to a normal shortcut. Maybe control-?, because this
contextual "cheatsheet" is related to help and documentation.

2) Apparently, the content of ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles
is not taken into account, only the stuff directly inside the TM app itself.

3) IMO, the list is quite long, you might want to let the user set some
bundle appart, so they never show up in the list, like, say, the web search
bundle.

Great work, thanks a bunch !