[TxMt] Projects and ordering files/folders

Lewis Overton akakie at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 21:54:15 UTC 2006

I work mostly with web markup and php. For my purposes, I set up folders for
grouping stuff:

Main <- the top level web pages
CSS <- where I keep the frogs
Structure <- headers, footers, menus, shared stuff
SCForm <- web form package
Board <-
Programs <-
Practice <-
etc. <- include files grouped by where they are used (Board = Bd of
Directors)

This lets me fold away parts I'm not looking at. When I upload to the
website, everything goes into one big pot, but development is categorized.
TM lets me structure my work without having to impose that structure on the
website file structure.

Works for me.