[TxMt] Trapping file open

Oscar Bonilla ob at bitmover.com
Fri Feb 10 18:23:00 UTC 2006

Is there a way to run some code from a Bundle before TextMate opens a
file? The idea would be that when I run either:

$ mate foo.c

or

$ mate myprojectdir

and then click on foo.c I get to see if foo.c is version controlled
and then I check it out if it is. The version control system that I
use (BitKeeper) has a 'get' mode that checks out the files read-only,
and before editing you have to check them out in 'edit' mode. I have
written a function in a bundle that does this, but I have to call it
manually. I would like that to be automatic...

Thanks,

-Oscar

--
pgp fingerprint: BC64 2E7A CAEF 39E1 9544  80CA F7D5 784D FB46 16C1