[TxMt] Re: Q:Actionscript syntax checking.....

Benjamin Jackson ben at incomumdesign.com
Fri Feb 10 12:58:14 UTC 2006

> I'm working on a solution which takes the output from MTASC and
> outputs HTML when there's an error, and a OK tooltip when things are
> fine. It's almost there but the links back to the files don't quite
> work just yet... I just don't know enough about bash and regular
> expressions :(

http://tinyurl.com/d8syh ought to help you out with the HTML error list.

As far as real-time syntax checking, I've been thinking about throwing
together a solution with a combination of the technique mentioned in
the above link and the awesome stakeout.py script to watch for file
saves. I'll let the list know if/when I get anywhere with it. Peace,

Ben
Ben Jackson
Diretor de Desenvolvimento

+55 (21) 2256-1022