[TxMt] Q:Actionscript syntax checking.....

Simon Gregory simon at helvector.org
Thu Feb 9 21:42:20 UTC 2006

> Can anyone tell me how to get syntax checking support...perhaps
> through using MTAC??

I'm working on a solution which takes the output from MTASC and
outputs HTML when there's an error, and a OK tooltip when things are
fine. It's almost there but the links back to the files don't quite
work just yet... I just don't know enough about bash and regular
expressions :(

In the meantime if you create a new command containing the following
with appropriate input/outputs (ie "none" and "show as tooltip") then
it should speed things up for you.

/opt/mtasc/mtasc "$TM_FILEPATH"  -mx -version 8;

The rest should be down to how much you know about MTASC.....