[TxMt] UI

Ned Baldessin androse at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 21:44:41 UTC 2006

For me the problem isn't the accessibility of the menu items : as you
stated, you can use the keyboard to navigate the actions menu, you can also
use the keyboard shortcuts and the mouse.

The problem is that the process of learning (memorizing) the dozens of
commands, snippets and macros is hard because TM doesn't do much to help
you.

Suggestion:
You could tear off a submenu of the gear popup, and make it a floating
palette, so you can keep an eye on the list of snippets, commands and macros
of the language (bundle) you're currently working in. Seeing them on the
side of the screen for some time would help to memorize them.