[TxMt] Tag Changed line

Niko Dittmann ni-di at web.de
Wed Feb 8 17:20:08 UTC 2006

Am 08.02.2006 um 18:06 schrieb Charilaos Skiadas:
> But I am curious, how do you find this more useful than the diff
> functionality? I've never seen any editor do that, and I can't
> personally think of many use cases, nor have I seen anyone else ask
> this before. What specifically would you use this for, that the
> diff functionality is inconvenient for? Maybe we could suggest some
> other ways of approaching it.
subethaedit does something like this. its part of the collaboration-
functionality but you can enable this in single-user-mode (no pun
intended) as well. i really like that feature too because this way
you can see the three, four places you changed a file. just have a look.

btw i like SEEs other collaboration-features as well but in my daily
work i hardly ever used them and the editing features of TM seemed so
much more usefull so i bought TM.

niko.