[TxMt] Tag Changed line

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Wed Feb 8 15:23:09 UTC 2006

On Feb 8, 2006, at 9:13 AM, Patrick Mast wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I can see it in the Bundle Window yes. What should I do with it?
> Copy it to my personalized bundle?

no, you should just run it. Open a file you are familiar with, then
make some changes to it, don't save, and then run this command. It
will open a new window showing you what the changes in the new
document relative to the old document are.

This is maybe not exactly what you want, but hopefully it is close
enough. I think it would be extremely difficult to highlight in the
current document things that have changed. For instance, what should
happen to to deleted parts? How would they be highlighted?

> Sincerely,
>
> Patrick Mast,
> xHarbour.com Inc.
> http://www.xHarbour.com