[TxMt] UI

Ned Baldessin androse at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 14:21:11 UTC 2006

I remember when getting started with TM, what strike me was that most of the
functionality was buried into the Macros, Snippets and Commands menus. Those
three menus seemed extremely dense, and the rest of the menus, and the app
in general, seemed very "easy", or light.

Up to this day, I still haven't fully explored the potential of those menus,
because I get the feeling that they change all the time.

Adding the "gear" pop up menu at the bottom of the window was great. Are
there other ways to "de-densify" all that functionality, and "smooth en" the
learning curve ?

…just thinking out loud.

Cheers.