[TxMt] Re: textmate Digest, Vol 17, Issue 11

minimal.design textmate at minimaldesign.net
Wed Feb 8 02:56:10 UTC 2006

Just downloaded your bundle, the Balance Jr Macro is pretty sweet.
Indeed not exactly what I was looking for, and what was previously
very thoroughly and precisely explained by Eric O'Brien, but
nevertheless a very useful addition and a good example to study and
see if I can figure out how to code the functionality myself.

I thought there was a shortcut out of the box for that though, I used
to use it all the time in BBEdit and somehow assumed it was also in
TM.  My bad! :) Time to brush up on my regex...