[TxMt] (no subject)

Niels noggin at mac.com
Mon Feb 6 19:36:38 UTC 2006

hi all and alan -- thanks for a great product.

One suggestion: I think a split pane ala mail.app would be an
improvement over the current drawer. Use of a drawer implies to me,
an optional part of the interface, but when working on a project, the
file list is hardly option, in my opinion. Is there any here that
opens and closes the drawer repeatedly to access their project
listing? A  drawer makes window resizing a two step operation -- you
have to first position your window to accommodate your drawer before
doing the resize.. Try it, you'll see what I mean. I think really,
managing the use of space *inside* a window is much more natural than
managing it outside.

.niels

niels gabel

firewire cpu software