[TxMt] ScreenCast! Balance JR Command

thomas Aylott thomas.42 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 08:18:47 UTC 2006

It wasn't meant to be convienient for you. ;)

I'm delighted / surprised anybody even wants the thing. And yet,
still, I'm the only person to comment on my own blog, how sad is
that? :'(

It's pretty cool, though. Dreamhost gives you instant subversion
server creation powers now. I guess I was drunk with power.
POWER!!!!! ha ha ha! 	My home folder is in SUBVERSION!!!!    I'm
going to put my dog into subversion as a puppy and never commit the
changes!!! woo hoo!!!

Ok, I'm over my power trip now.

I'll put the zip back up of the good parts version.
A 'stable' release. :D

But the zip file will be in subversion!!! ha ha!