[TxMt] ScreenCast! Balance JR Command

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Mon Feb 6 06:05:52 UTC 2006

On Feb 6, 2006, at 12:00 AM, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:

> On Feb 5, 2006, at 11:37 PM, Sean Schertell wrote:
>
>> Can someone give me a quick a-b-c of how I can get this great
>> looking macro from that site Into my copy of TextMate?

Hm, it seems I responded too quickly. The link will not take you to a
downloadable file any more (Thomas, I personally find the svn method
a lot less convenient).
Just pick the files you like from
http://textmate.svn.subtlegradient.com/trunk/Bundles/x51.tmbundle/
Macros/
(The top two are the ones you are looking for), and store them in
some bundle in
~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/
YourCustombundle.tmbundle/Macros/

If you try to use Finder for this instead of the terminal, you would
need to control-click the bundle and select "view bundle contents" to
find the Macros directory. If you don't have your own custom bundle
yet, time to create one!

Haris