[TxMt] Simple SVN Commit

Trev Copland gotrevgo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 04:38:57 UTC 2006

Hello list!

I'm absolutely loving TextMate - $50 seems insane for a text editor
until you use it. :)

I'm doing a lot of work with Subversion, and want to be able to
commit a change and upload it to the server as easily as saving a
file. Is there any way to modify the bundle so that it saves the
frontmost window without any dialog asking for a summary? I'll still
use the dialog sometimes but I don't want to have it pop up all of
the time. I realize I can just press enter to move on, but I'm
looking for the fastest possible solution, as I save and refresh
files quite often.

Thanks for any suggestions you may have!

Trev Copland