[TxMt] open document in another app

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Thu Feb 2 01:03:33 UTC 2006

On 2/2/2006, at 1:56, Oliver Taylor wrote:

> Is there another way to do it? What am I missing?

ALWAYS quote shell variables! Otherwise the shell does various forms
of parsing after expanding it.  So the line should be:

    open -a Final\ Draft\ 7 "$TM_FILEPATH"

And this is a very common mistake btw. I won't rule out that several
of the TM default commands show it as well (though I generally fix it
when I see people commit scripts with unquoted variables).