[TxMt] List of default key bindings?

Gerd Knops gerti-textmate at bitart.com
Thu Feb 2 00:04:49 UTC 2006

On Sun, Jan 29, at 7:52 PM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> On 25/1/2006, at 23:45, Yuri van der Meer wrote:
>
>> Until then however, I would really like to get used to the key
>> commands
>> that TextMate uses (by default), to make the transition as smooth as
>> possible. Basically, I want to mimic TextMate's key bindings in my
>> current Windows editor, Komodo.
>
> I guess the keys you are interested in are mainly those for
> universal things like word movement and such -- currently these are
> actually undocumented, as they are standard for the entire OS X
> (and actually configurable).
>
> I have wanted to add a section with these to the manual for some
> time though.

Maybe the latest KeyBindingsEditor[1] can make that task a little
easier, it can now save a keybinding to txt or html format.

Gerd

[1] http://www.cocoabits.com/KeyBindingsEditor/

TextMate.app/Contents/Resources/KeyBindings.dict

⌃	R	executeSelectionInsertingOutput:
	Tab	insertTab:
⌃	S	ISIM_incrementalSearch:
⌥	Esc	nextCompletion:
⌃	T	transpose:
⌃	G	changeCaseOfWord:
⌃⌥	R	alignRight:
⌃⌘	Up	moveSelectionUp:
⌃⌥	Delete	deleteAlternateWordLeft:
	Return	insertNewline:
⌃⌥⇧	Left	moveAlternateWordLeftAndModifySelection:
⌃	U	uppercaseWord:
	Delete	deleteBackward:
⌃⌘	Down	moveSelectionDown:
⇧	Page Up	pageUpAndModifySelection:
⌃	W	selectWord:
⌥	Tab	shiftRight:
⌥⇧	Up	moveToBeginningOfColumnAndModifySelection:
⇧	Page Down	pageDownAndModifySelection:
⌃⌘	Left	moveSelectionLeft:
⌃⌥⇧	Right	moveAlternateWordRightAndModifySelection:
⌃⌥	U	capitalizeWord:
⌥⇧	Down	moveToEndOfColumnAndModifySelection:
⌃⌘	Right	moveSelectionRight:
⌃⌥	Left	moveAlternateWordLeft:
⌃⌥	Del	deleteAlternateWordRight:
⌘	Delete	deleteToBeginningOfLine:
⌃⌥	Right	moveAlternateWordRight:
⌃⌥⌘	Up	scrollLineUp:
⌘	Del	deleteToEndOfLine:
⌃⌥	J	alignJustified:
⌥	Delete	deleteWordLeft:
⌥	Del	deleteWordRight:
⌃	G	changeCaseOfLetter:
	Esc	nextCompletion:
⌃	Delete	deleteToBeginningOfLine:
⌃	R	executeSelectionAppendingOutput:
⌃⌥⌘	Down	scrollLineDown:
	Del	deleteForward:
⌃	Del	deleteToEndOfLine:
⌃⌥	L	alignLeft:
⌃	S	ISIM_reverseIncrementalSearch:
⇧	Esc	previousCompletion:
⌃	J	reformatTextAndJustify:
⌃	T	transposeWords:
⌃	U	lowercaseWord:
⌥	Up	moveToBeginningOfColumn:
⌃⌥⌘	Left	scrollColumnLeft:
⌥⇧	Page Up	pageUpAndModifySelection:
⌥	Down	moveToEndOfColumn:
⌃⌥	U	unwrapText:
⌃	A	enterLineAppendMode:
⌥⇧	Page Down	pageDownAndModifySelection:
⌃⌥⌘	Right	scrollColumnRight:
⌃⌥	C	alignCenter:
⌃	Q	reformatText:
⌥	BackTab	shiftLeft: