[TxMt] services menu

Chris Rose chris at offlineblog.com
Fri Dec 29 16:00:46 UTC 2006

If Camino works, that's news -- I've always wanted to do that, but
Camino was no more capable of it than FF was.  I suspect (And from the
bugzilla reports on the topic I think I'm right) that the requirement
to style the text widgets has precluded using platform widgets.
Camino adds system-specific chrome to them, but doesn't change the
underlying widgets themselves, so there's not a lot to be done about
it.

If someone can tell me different, well, I'll do my little happy dance
and switch back to Camino.

On 12/29/06, Niels Kobschätzki <n.kobschaetzki at googlemail.com> wrote:
> On 12/29/06, Lloyd Williams <wlw3 at mac.com> wrote:
> > The install "edit in TextMate" works now in Mail and Safari but not
> > in Firefox, which is my primary browser. I would like to avoid any
> > shell scripts since that is above my skill set at present. Is there
> > something else I need to do to make it work in Firefox?
>
> A version of Firefox that is written in Cocoa which uses NSTextView I
> think…Camino should work though
>
> Niels

Chris R.
======
Not to be taken literally, internally, or seriously.