[TxMt] GTDAlt: archive completed empty my gtd file?

Alan Schmitt alan.schmitt at polytechnique.org
Fri Dec 29 08:57:50 UTC 2006

Hello,

Starting this morning, I have noticed that when I "archive completed"
in my GTDAlt file, it becomes completely empty. The action is
archived in the log file, but the rest of the contents of the gtd
file disappears. I also noticed that when I process my inbox, the
window that tells me the result of the processing was also empty (but
the processing worked correctly).

I'm using the current SVN version of the bundle (as well as the
current version of the dialog plugin and support folder).

Alan

--
Alan Schmitt <http://alan.petitepomme.net/>

The hacker: someone who figured things out and made something cool
happen.
  .O.
  ..O
  OOO