[TxMt] ftp integration

Tobias Jung newsgr at tobiasjung.net
Thu Dec 28 13:16:18 UTC 2006

At 6:53 Uhr -0600 28.12.2006, Brett Terpstra wrote:
>  The first thing I would check is that you have AutoRoute enabled
>  for the bookmark.  If you didn't set it up when you created the
>  bookmark, you can change it by editing the bookmark and going into
>  advanced options.  Set a local directory and tick the box for Use
>  AutoRoute. That may solve your problem.

Oh yeah, that's it.  :-)

>  I don't have to have Yummy FTP
>  running to use the docksend command, it launches when I trigger it,
>  but I do see a transfer window open in the background.

This still doesn't work here, I have to launch Yummy FTP manually
before I use the "SendDock File" command. Can't figure out why,
because when I use the original command from the Transmit bundle,
Transmit _is_ launched and I don't see any difference between those
two commands (except for the application name, of course).
But that's no big deal, it doesn't bother me to launch Yummy FTP
manually once a day.

Thanks a lot!
Kind regards,
Tobias