[TxMt] [ANN] Plug-Released : TeXMLMate

Todd Ditchendorf itod at mac.com
Wed Dec 27 14:54:47 UTC 2006

Max:

> - It only seems to recognize changes in the document after I have
> saved it

yeah.. this could be improved. thanks for the input

> - It does not seem to recognize the Charset. I have some files with
> ISO-8859-1 which Textmate recognizes correctly but the plugin
> complains
> about some characters not being utf-8.

again, thanks for the tip... i'll look into this.

> Also it will complain about some entities if I don't tick "Load
> DTD". I
> could imagine that many people will want to validate XHTML, so I would
> make this ticked by default.

agreed.

Soryu:

> Now I’d just like an option to turn off the sound.

good idea... the biggest question is how to show this option in the
ui... in a normal app, I'd just put it in the prefs window, but in a
plugin, i'm not sure where to put it....

thanks for the feedback guys. Updates coming soon.

Todd