[TxMt] How can I make a copy of an existing bundle

Kevin Ballard kevin at sb.org
Sun Dec 24 21:54:35 UTC 2006

I don't think there's an easy way to do it.

Ok, I just finished writing a ruby script to do what you want.

Lets see if the list takes attachments. If not, I'll put it up
somewhere.

Just open this script in TextMate (it needs the TM_* vars) and modify
the OLD_BUNDLE and NEW_BUNDLE constants (lines 7 and 8). Then hit ⌘R
to run it.

--
Kevin Ballard
http://kevin.sb.org