[TxMt] ftp integration

Peter Michaux petermichaux at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 16:00:57 UTC 2006

Hi,

I have to work remotely on one website and can only test if the files
are on the server. I would like to integrate an ftp client with
textmate. I have been using CyberDuck but perhaps Panic's Transmit
would be better, I'm not sure.

If I could get the work flow down to just the following I would be happy.

cmd-s to save the file
cmd-u to upload the file (or changed files)
cmd-tab to switch to firefox
cmd-r to refresh the page

I don't know how the textmate integration would work. If I am working
on a variety of files from a variety of directories on the server,
should I have these files in one textmate project or should I have
them open individually. If I want to have all the files in a project
can I have just the file I'm working on or would i need to have the
complete directories on the server in which these files exist?

Thank you,
Peter
--
Fork JavaScript: http://forkjavascript.org