[TxMt] Markdown Folding

Dr. Drang drdrang at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 16:59:47 UTC 2006

On Dec 22, 2006, at 10:13 AM, Mark Eli Kalderon wrote:

> On 22 Dec 2006, at 16:03, Dr. Drang wrote:
>

>> Are the start and stop markers restricted to single line patterns?
>> The manual suggests that, but it isn't explicit.
>
> Yes

I was afraid of that. I really don't want to clutter up my file with
unnecessary comments or other content-free lines just to get folding
working. Has there been any discussion of loosening the folding rules
in TM 2.0? I've seen nothing beyond this message from quite a while ago

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.editors.textmate.general/3980/
match=folding+pattern

And thanks for fixing the subject line.

--