[TxMt] Problems to change a bundle menu structure

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Fri Dec 22 12:51:14 UTC 2006

On Dec 22, 2006, at 10:45 AM, Holger Frauenrath wrote:

> But when I tried to add a new command by dragging a command from
> the LaTeX bundle command list on the left side into the LaTeX menu
> structure on the right side (that is the way it is supposed to
> work, isn't it?), that field (the menu structure) did not accept
> any input. It just did not work.

Any command that is in the LaTeX bundle should either already show up
somewhere on the menu structure, or in the excluded commands list.
You shouldn't try to add it from the left side to the right side, TM
is should be putting it there already. If it is a new command you
just added, then it should show up at the very bottom of the list.

> Any suggestions?
>
> Holger

Haris