[TxMt] Re: LaTeX testers needed

Piero D'Ancona pierodancona at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 10:58:32 UTC 2006

Charilaos Skiadas <skiadas at ...> writes:

> Hm, I don't know of any error saying "exit". Can you paste the exact
> error, and send me the true bib file off-list?

Simply, when I try to complete
      \cite{dan}
with the caret after n, the word exit is inserted:
      \cite{danexit}
This happens with the minimal example I sent you
before.

As for the choked on, I get
      \cite{danChoked on: }
and this happens when the bib file begins with
the following line (I split it for gmane's sake):

@preamble{"\def\ocirc#1{\ifmmode\setbox0=\hbox{$#1$}
\dimen0=\ht0 \advance\dimen0 by1pt
\rlap{\hbox to\wd0{\hss\raise\dimen0 \hbox{\hskip.2em
$\scriptscriptstyle\circ$}\hss}}#1\else {\accent"17 #1}\fi} "}

So maybe the line will not be reproduced accurately
by gmane, but you get the idea. This line is automatically
generated at the beginning of the file by BibDesk (and if I
remember correctly by some other bib tools too.
Something we should get rid of sooner or later...)

Piero