[TxMt] Re: LaTeX testers needed

Helge Hartmann helge.hartmann at uni-oldenburg.de
Fri Dec 22 09:39:39 UTC 2006

Hi!

For one of my examples, it works. But in another example, containing
nearly the same code, i get the following error:

\cite{The tex binaries cannot be located!}

example:

\documentclass[]{article}
\usepackage[utf8]{inputenc}
\usepackage{fullpage}
\title{LatexMate 1}
\begin{document}
\maketitle
\section{Introduction}
There is no TM\_LATEX\_MASTER set. And not TM\_LATEX\_BIB.

\subsection{sub}\label{sub:subs} % (fold)

% subsubsection subs (end)

\section{sec2}\label{sec:sec2} % (fold)
\cite{The tex binaries cannot be located!}
\ref{sub:subs} \ref{sub:subs} \cite{Merritt1989}
\ref{The tex binaries cannot be located!}
\cite{The tex binaries cannot be located!}
% section sec2 (end)

%\input{example2.tex}

\bibliographystyle{plain}
\bibliography{/Users/helge/Desktop/LatexMate/lit}

% comment (end)
\end{document}