[TxMt] Problems to change a bundle menu structure

Holger Frauenrath mail at frauenrath.com
Fri Dec 22 08:45:09 UTC 2006

>> And, finally, I have a probably stupid question: I would like to
>> change the menu structure (the commands) in the LaTeX bundle menu.
>> How can I do that? To be more specific, I am sure (well ...) that
>> I had done it before, and it used to work by simply dragging
>> commands from the list in the bundle editor into the menu
>> structure window of the LaTeX bundle. But it does not work
>> (anymore). I can shuffle around commands, and I can move them to
>> "excluded items", but I cannot add a new one.
>
> In the bundle editor, select the LaTeX bundle, and you should see
> the menu structure on the right. Then you should be able to
> rearrange those. If you want to add another command, it must first
> be moved into the LaTeX bundle.

Well, this is precisely what I tried to do (and I think it had worked
that way until a couple of days ago): I clicked on the LaTeX bundle
so that the LaTeX bundle menu structure appeared on the right. I
could shuffle around commands and separators in the menu structure,
and I could remove commands by dragging them to the "Excluded Items"
list.

But when I tried to add a new command by dragging a command from the
LaTeX bundle command list on the left side into the LaTeX menu
structure on the right side (that is the way it is supposed to work,
isn't it?), that field (the menu structure) did not accept any input.
It just did not work.

Any suggestions?

Holger