[TxMt] LaTeX testers needed

Morten Poulsen poulsenm at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 10:00:03 UTC 2006

On 12/21/06, Charilaos Skiadas <skiadas at hanover.edu> wrote:
> I just made some structural changes to the completion commands in the
> LaTeX bundle, both bibliography and label. It might be a bit slower,
> and more importantly I might have broken some stuff. So those of you
> brave enough to try it out, and without a paper deadline in 3 days,
> please update via svn (both the bundle and the global support
> directory) and let me know if you encounter any problems.
>
> The reason for this change was to remove the large amount of code
> duplication that existed in these commands.
>
> Haris

The label completion works fine. Using the bibliography completion, I
get the error:

/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Support/lib/LaTeXUtils.rb:44:in
/bin/bash: -c: line 1: unexpected EOF while looking for matching `''
/bin/bash: -c: line 3: syntax error: unexpected end of filemap'
	from /Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Support/lib/LaTeXUtils.rb:33:in /bin/bash: -c: line
1: unexpected EOF while looking for matching `''
/bin/bash: -c: line 3: syntax error: unexpected end of filecite_scan'
	from /Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Support/lib/LaTeXUtils.rb:134:in /bin/bash: -c: line
1: unexpected EOF while looking for matching `''
/bin/bash: -c: line 3: syntax error: unexpected end of filerecursive_scan'
	from /Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Support/lib/LaTeXUtils.rb:110:in /bin/bash: -c: line
1: unexpected EOF while looking for matching `''
/bin/bash: -c: line 3: syntax error: unexpected end of filerecursive_scan'
	from /Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Support/lib/LaTeXUtils.rb:102:in /bin/bash: -c: line
1: unexpected EOF while looking for matching `''
/bin/bash: -c: line 3: syntax error: unexpected end of filerecursive_scan'
	from /Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Support/lib/LaTeXUtils.rb:101:in /bin/bash: -c: line
1: unexpected EOF while looking for matching `''
/bin/bash: -c: line 3: syntax error: unexpected end of fileeach'
	from /Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Support/lib/LaTeXUtils.rb:101:in /bin/bash: -c: line
1: unexpected EOF while looking for matching `''
/bin/bash: -c: line 3: syntax error: unexpected end of filerecursive_scan'
	from /Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Support/lib/LaTeXUtils.rb:139:in /bin/bash: -c: line
1: unexpected EOF while looking for matching `''
/bin/bash: -c: line 3: syntax error: unexpected end of fileget_citations'
	from /tmp/temp_textmate.Q4cx7B:7

Btw, I'm using revison 6373 and TextMate 1.5.4 build 1349.

Best regards,

Morten