[TxMt] XSLT bundles/extras for textmate?

Todd Ditchendorf itod at mac.com
Tue Dec 19 17:05:49 UTC 2006

DOH! Last night I worked up a complete collection of snippets for
XSLT 1.1:

http://www.ditchnet.org/wp/2006/12/19/textmate-changed-my-life/

Oh well... the more the merrier. Besides, I plan on developing much
more than just text snippets for XSLT and XML support in TextMate...
I have some ideas...

Thanks to all who responded... :)

Todd