[TxMt] XSLT bundles/extras for textmate?

Brian Landau brianjlandau at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 15:27:29 UTC 2006

Hey Todd,

Andreas Schöller, A.Schoeller at web.de, submitted a wonderful set of XSL
snippets to the list on Nov. 14th. It's a really great collection and
in my opinion should be included or the start of any XSLT bundle.
I've attached it for your convenience.

-Brian
Brian Landau
UNC - Chapel Hill
School of Library and Information Science (SILS)
http://www.claimid.com/brianjlandau
AIM: Zippi Bat