[TxMt] PDFView update

Jenny Harrison harrison at Math.Berkeley.EDU
Sun Dec 17 00:16:10 UTC 2006

> On Dec 16, 2006, at 11:51 AM, hadley wickham wrote:
>>
>> pdfview looks great!  However, it always seems to jump to the first
>> page when I rebuild my latex file - has anyone else noticed this?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Hadley
>
> Yes, I have this problem on my Intel iMac, but not on my PowerBook
> G4.  PDFView jumps to the first page, although the top line of the
> PDFView output window references the correct page, as does the page
> number box in the menu bar.
>
> Jenny

I reported the problem to Andrea and he has already fixed it.  He
says this will be taken care of in the next release, but he kindly
passed along a temporary fix for this group.  This beta version only
contains the English translation.  Andrea welcomes reports on how it
works, *also* if it works.

http://pdfview.sourceforge.net/PDFView-0.14.1.beta.zip

  Jenny