[TxMt] Re: [Python Bundle] Suggestions "stolen" from Ruby Bundle and bugs from the latest SVN

Ryan Wilcox ryanwilcox at mac.com
Sat Dec 16 11:39:10 UTC 2006

On 12/16/06, at 1:12 AM, Jacob Rus said:

>> In Action:

>I think you should make this a separate command.

How about two snippets triggered via "class tab".

You type "class", hit tab, then you have the popup come up, you hit 1 (for no super()), or 2 (for super()), and boom.

This would also work for the "new function" snippet - one for docstrings, one without.

That's my thoughts anyway.

Hope this helps,
_Ryan Wilcox

--
Wilcox Development Solutions:          <http://www.wilcoxd.com>
Toolsmiths for the Internet Age            PGP: 0x2F4E9C31