[TxMt] JSP Bundle

Jon Evans jon.evans at pobox.com
Fri Dec 15 21:32:31 UTC 2006

Hi Brian,

On 15/12/06, Brian Landau <brianjlandau at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>
> Is anyone working on JSP bundle and/or syntax file?
> Does anyone work with JSP's in TextMate on the list?

I started working on one a few weeks back when I had to edit someone else's
jsp files. I made a good start but I think there are still some weird
problems with it, like syntax highlighting only seems to work right if you
switch to html mode first, then change to jsp mode.

So, I've attached what I've got, bear in mind I only put enough effort into
it to get it barely working. I don't use jsp very often.

Jon