[TxMt] PDFView troubles

Emmanuel Turquin emmanuel at turquin.org
Fri Dec 15 19:51:06 UTC 2006

Niels Kobschätzki a écrit :
> Set the Shell-variable TM_LATEX_VIEWER to "PDFViewer" (w/out ") and it
> should work - just by using cmd+R (Typeset and View). At least it
> worked for me (PDFsync works as well then). No hassle with creating
> new commands…

Typeset and View (Ctrl-R) seems to work just fine indeed. Also, I get to
use pdfsync in the sense PDFView -> TextMate w/o any hassle. However, I
can't get to make the sync TextMate -> PDFView (the
Ctrl-Option-Command-O shortcut) to work, when using the code given on
the PDFView webpage. The code seems perfectly alright though, so I
suspect a bug in PDFView. Has anyone encountered a similar problem, and
if yes, found a solution?

Emmanuel