[TxMt] Latex Errors

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Thu Dec 14 14:17:10 UTC 2006

On Dec 14, 2006, at 9:08 AM, Nicholas Cole wrote:

> PS. I suppose what I might /really/ be asking for is for errors and
> warnings to be highlighted differently by  TextMate, which is a matter
> of parsing each line of output.

Ah, that's a different question altogether! You can look at the
source that handles this part of the story, it is in python. I don't
really have the knowledge and time to look into it atm. It is the
file latexErrWarnHtml.py inside the LaTeX bundle's Support/bin
directory. Or maybe someone else with more py-foo can do something
about this. (AlexRoss? Jacob?).

Alternatively, you can temporarily comment out the jurabib
package ;). Or perhaps there is an option to the package to tell it
not to spew out so many warnings?

Haris