[TxMt] Blogging bundle - Post to Blog

Kevin Ballard kevin at sb.org
Thu Dec 14 08:37:29 UTC 2006

I've gotten in the habit of always adding the Format: header, which
tells the Blogging bundle explicitly what format it should tell the
server the post is in. I don't know why, but it seems like the Post
to Markdown template no longer actually posts as markdown without it.

Basically, just add the line

Format: markdown

to the header of your post. If your blog supports it, you can also
use things like

Format: markdown smartypants

and other variations.

--